Although our coaches are also licensed professional counselors, coaching sessions differ from traditional therapy sessions in several ways:
- Coaches offer active advice and energetic encouragement
- Coaching sessions focus more on the Here and Now, less on the past and family background
- Coaching sessions involve structured homework and concrete goal setting
- Coaching isn't trying to "fix a problem" so much as maximize the client's potential
- Coaching is positive, supportive and upbeat
- Coaching is often short-term, 3-6 sessions over 2-8 weeks
Coaching clients are often very well-adjusted, psychologically stable and successful individuals within most areas of their lives. They are typically looking to improve in one or two specific areas of their lives. Some of the most common areas of focus for coaching are:
-Especially for executives, upper management or clients wanting to start a new business venture.
Dallas Whole Life's top two coaches are clinic founders and co-owners, James and Heather Robbins. The Robbins are successful entrepreneurs, published authors, media personalities and national speakers. They each have more than a decade of experience working with business executives, professional athletes, sucessful writers, actors and musicians and everyday people simply trying to "find themselves."
Coaching Rates: $145 per session. Call 972-755-0996 to schedule, or contact us via our online form.
Coaches are available Monday-Friday 10AM-9PM. Saturdays 9AM-6PM.
Location: North Dallas, LBJ Freeway between Preston and Hillcrest. View map.