Dallas Whole Life Counseling offers both in-network and out-of-network counseling. While not all of our therapists choose to be in-network providers, we do provide clinical psychologists, therapists and coaches for the following:
Medicare Part B
- Deductible: $183
- Co-pay with supplemental insurance: Average $0.00
- Co-Pay without supplemental insurance: Average $20-$30
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Once you have met your deductible, you are responsible only for your co-pay.
- Deductibles and co-pays vary from plan to plan.
- Our staff will verify your benefits when scheduling your first appointment.
If you want to be matched with an in-network therapist, please clarify when scheduling.
For all other insurance plans, Dallas Whole Life Counseling's specially trained administrative staff is happy to file for out-of-network benefits. This means no paperwork for you to keep track of.
Out-of-network benefits vary from plan to plan. For details, contact your insurance carrier and ask about "out-of-network" benefits for "outpatient mental health." Alternately, simply bring your insurance card with you to the first session, and we will look into your benefits for you. When using out-of-network benefits, you are required to pay in full for each session at the time of service, as your carrier will reimburse you directly after processing the claim.