Not sure how to start a project you’ve always wanted to do, or feeling unsure about which direction your company should take? Have you finally decided to take your relationship to the next level but don’t know where to begin? No matter what your personal or professional goals are, expert life coaching from Dallas Whole Life Counseling can provide the empowerment you need to help you succeed.
The role of a life coach is to provide support and guidance to help you achieve the vision you have for yourself while keeping you accountable. Through active advice and motivation, you can achieve greater clarity on your current situation so you can create an appropriate plan to achieve specific goals in your personal or professional life.
At Dallas Whole Life Counseling, our professional life coaches will be with you every step of the way. No matter what kind of dilemma you’re struggling with, they will be available to help you uncover the hidden obstacles that make you feel “stuck” and unable to move forward. Rest assured that you will find a trusted partner who will continually empower you through the ups and downs you may experience as you pursue your dream.
Life coaching and personal coaching are not therapy. Although our coaches are also licensed professional counselors, coaching sessions differ from traditional therapy sessions in several ways:
- Coaches offer active advice and energetic encouragement
- Coaching sessions focus more on the Here and Now, less on the past and family background
- Coaching sessions involve structured homework and concrete goal setting
- Coaching isn’t trying to “fix a problem” so much as maximize the client’s potential
- Coaching is positive, supportive and upbeat
- Coaching is often short-term, 3-6 sessions over 2-8 weeks
Life coaching clients are often very well-adjusted, psychologically stable, and successful individuals who are typically looking to improve one or two specific areas of their lives. Some of the most common areas of focus for personal coaching are:
- Business — Especially for executives, upper management or clients wanting to start a new business venture.
Dallas Whole Life’s top two coaches are clinic founders and co-owners, James and Heather Robbins. The Robbins are successful entrepreneurs, published authors, media personalities and national speakers. They each have more than a decade of experience working with business executives, professional athletes, successful writers, actors and musicians and everyday people simply trying to “find themselves.”