What two issues do American couples argue about more than any other?
In the below video, Licensed Professional Counselor James Robbins discusses tension within couples such as sex and money.
Comment and let us know:
- Is the answer consistent with your experience in relationships?
- Have you ever utilized counseling to work through these disagreements?
Although disagreements regarding both sex and money can be especially intense, even leading to divorce in many cases, couples tend to argue about many other issues as well that marriage counseling can help.
- Child care
- Communication styles
- Career versus family commitment
- In-laws and extended family
- Household chores
- Loss of romance or passion
- Anger management issues
- Substance abuse issues
Interested in learning more? Visit our website for information on couples counseling and common areas of tension.